Latest from Bharathamatha
- Admission started: The admission to First Year degree courses have commenced. Please contact the office immediately for details.
- College Opening: The classes for II & III year students for the new academic year started on June 4, 2018. Fr. Paul Thekkanath, the new principal, along with the class representatives, lit the lamp for invoking divine blessings.
- World Environment Day: WED was celebrated in the campus on June 5,2018. There was special assembly with the students and teachers sharing the need to protect the earth. Seeds were distributed by the Manager to all students to commemorate the day.
- SEP – Student enrichment Program was conducted from June 6 to all batches. This was the led by the Principal Fr.Paul.
To evolve into a leading research-oriented educational institution, moulding distinguished professionals with creative minds, innovative ideas and sound practical skill, and to shape a future where integral education as a panacea for the human empowerment.
To impart state-of-the-art knowledge to individuals and to inculcate in them a high degree of social consciousness and human values, thereby enabling them to face the challenges of life with courage and conviction.
- Faith in God
- Moral uprightness
- Love for fellow beings and nature
- Social responsibility
- Excellence in education